- Download from GitHub the zip file of your current blog (username.github.io)
- Delete the entire repo from GitHub
- Logout of TinyPress
- Log back in, choose your username
- Now you’ll see the new theme picking screen
- Choose your new theme, name it, etc
- Wait a few seconds, goto GitHub, and now clone your new blog onto your computer
- Drag all your posts from your old blog to your new blog then commit and push that up to GitHub
- Done, changed themes and everything is as it was.
This is obviously not acceptable, and we are working on a very nice theme switcher to fix this.